Merzouga 4×4 Desert excursion around ERG-Chebbi dunes day trip to spend a day in the middle of the desert with an experienced driver-guide to Visit nomadic families in the desert, visit the lead mines at Mifis village, attend a local musical session Gnawa in Khamlia village, and visit the palm grove gardens to reveal the old irrigation system (khattara).
Merzouga 4x4 tour Itinerary Program
Merzouga 4×4 Desert excursion around ERG-Chebbi dunes is a great way to explore the many different and interesting sites around the Erg Chebbi desert such as Berber villages, the seasonal lake ” Dayet Srij “, Khamlia Village, fossil mines, and visiting Berber families …. And enjoy the beautiful panoramic views of the Sahara desert.
- Explore the dunes around Merzouga in a 4×4
- vehicle Enjoy live desert music and play traditional instruments
- Visit a Berber nomad family in their tent for mint tea
- Visit Khamlia, Black vilages
- Visit Ruined and abandoned village
- Visit Merzouga lake with Births ( in Case there is water )
- Visit mines ( phosphate and Plomb )
Merzouga 4×4 tour Prices
|People N°||1 pax||2 pax||+3 pax|
Price included merzouga 4×4 tour :
The Merzouga 4×4 tour program can be changed to Your interest and requirements.