Take a 4-day tour through the High Atlas Mountains from Marrakech to Fez . Visit many attractions along the way including the Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou, the Rose Valley, the Dades and Todra Gorges, and an overnight tent stay in the Sahara Desert with a camel ride.
4 DAYS DESERT TOUR MARRAKECH FES HIGHLIGHTS & PRICIN
- Drive through the high Atlas Mountains and Tizin Tichka.
- Visit Kasbah Ait ben Haddou UNESCO World Heritage .
- Visit Ouarzazate Hollywood of Morocco with Morocco’s biggest studios.
- Camel rides in Sahara Erg Chebbi dunes
- Climb to Dades Valley canyons
- Visit Todra Gorges and Oasis
- Spend night in Merzouga desert under the stars with bonfire and music entertainment
- Drive to Fes through the Ziz valley and the Middle Atlas Mountains with its cedar forests music entertainment
The prices below for the 4 Days tour from Marrakech Fes depend on the number of travelers, type of accommodations (Economy or Luxury), and the season. Please feel free to contact us anytime.
★ UPGRADE LUXURY DESERT CAMP: An extra 40 Euros per person if you want to stay in a luxury private tent in the desert with an ensuite bathroom.
|Travelers N°||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax|
- Pick up from your accommodation
- Private A/C Transportation
- Driver -guide , fuel
- Experienced driver english speaking
- Tour in 4×4 vehicle or minibus (with air-condition)
- Night in nomad tent and camel ride
- Hotel overnight stays (breakfast & dinner included)
- Meals of midday
- Tickets to monuments
TRIP INFO :
- Duration : 4 Days & 3 NightS
- Departure : 7 Am
- Starting from : Your riad or Hotel
- Ending Location : Fes
ITINERARY OF 4 DAYS DESERT TOUR MARRAKECH FES
( Marrakech >> Todra Gorges >> 2 Nights at Merzouga desert >> Fes )
DAY 1: MARRAKECH – AIT BEN HADDOU – OUARZAZATE – TODRA GORGES
4 Days desert tour Marrakech Fes starts, Depart from Marrakech via High Atlas Mountains and Ouarzazate city, we visit the Kasbah Taourirt, then continue to Dades Gorges cross the most beautiful road of one thousand Kasbahs, arrival to Todra Gorges dinner and overnight at your hotel .
DAY 2: TODRA GORGES – ERFOUD – RISSANI – MERZOUGA DESERT
After breakfast, Departure to Merzouga Desert, we visit the palm gove Then, get to Todra Gorges visit it by walking tour arround, Continue through Tinejdad, Erfoud then have lunch at Rissani , Erfoud. Then we arrive to Merzouga Desert where you will enjoy a camel ride through the fascinating dunes of Erg Chebbi, observing the sunset over behind dunes. Night at nomadic private tent.
DAY 3: MERZOUGA DESERT – NOMADS FAMILIES – KHAMLIA VILLAGE – ERG CHEBBI
After breakfast, this is a complete desert day. “Sunrise Appointment”, if you are in the middle of the desert, it’s absolutely worth getting up early to contemplate the most spectacular sunrise that you have ever seen at the top of a dune close to the camp and enjoy this landscape that is a nature gift. After sunrise we return to Merzouga on the camels where a hearty breakfast is waiting for us. Then we will skirt the Erg Chebbi, great extension of sandy desert where we can find the big dune of Morocco, which has more than 250 meters high. Then, we continue by a road where we can see nomad settlements and learn their secrets and manners. Then, we will reach Khamlia Village, originally from Mali, where we will take a relaxing cup of tea. Meanwhile, we listen to a concert of the spiritual music of Gnawa. Transfer to your luxury accommodation and free afternoon to enjoy the town or the dunes next to the hotel to see the sunset, dinner and overnight at your hotel or at the nomadic tent.
DAY 4: MERZOUGA DESERT – ZIZ VALLEY – CEDAR FORESTS & MONKEY TROUPES – FES CITY